Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Teaser Tuesday
(03/8/11)

Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading! It's a great way to check out what your fellow bloggers are reading. Anyone can play! Here are the rules:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from the page. PLEASE DON'T INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the author and title of the book so that others can add it to their TBR list if they want.
my teaser~
"You're the love of my life. I've loved you since the day we met, I never stopped. I can't help myself, you're like crystal meth or something, though that's probably not flattering comparison, but there it is, I love you, Harper. Even if you are a pain in the-".
My One and Only by Kristan Higgins



0 comments:

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library