Wednesday, March 09, 2011

River Marked
by Patricia Briggs




Car mechanic Mercy Thompson has always known there was something different about her, and not just the way she can make a VW engine sit up and beg. Mercy is a shapeshifter, a talent she inherited from her long-gone father. She's never known any others of her kind. Until now.

An evil is stirring in the depths of the Columbia River-one that her father's people may know something about. And to have any hope of surviving, Mercy and her mate, the Alpha werewolf Adam, will need their help...
my thoughts~ 
I love the Mercy Thompson series. It is in my top 5 favorites. And this book! Oh, this book! So much Mercy & Adam!  In River Marked, you get to visit, briefly, the other characters in the book, but this is all Mercy & Adam. River Marked has introduced some new characters that I hope to see in the future!
*Spoilers*
I loved how Jesse & Mercy's mom put Mercy & Adams wedding together! It was perfect for them! And the balloons & butterflies made me laugh! I am so happy that they are now married!

0 comments:

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library