Tuesday, March 08, 2011

BDB Reading Challenge!

I was visiting Dead Book Darlings blog today and saw this challenge that is being hosted by Bookaholic Does Blogging! Now, everyone knows just how much I love me some Black Dagger Brotherhood brothers, so how could I not join? Thats right, I couldn't. And there is going to be a book club too! Woohoo! 1 book each month will be discussed over at Good Reads!



Challenge details:
--This challenge will run from April 1st to December 31st, 2011.
--Goal: Read all 9 Black Dagger Brotherhood series books by the end of the challenge.
--Any book counts: paperback, e-book, audio, etc.
--Challenge can cross-over into other challenges.
--Feel free to join whenever!
--Reviews can be linked to monthly book club posts, but this is not necessary. &

0 comments:

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library