Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My CSN Stores Bookcase Came!

As everyone knows, I received an offer to review a bookcase for CSN Stores last week! I picked out the bookcase I thought would suit my needs, space, etc the best...
IT ARRIVED YESTERDAY! YAY!

What I chose: 4D Concepts 143014 - 3 Tier Bookcase in Wicker and Metal

Add additional storage to any corner of your house with this bookcase from 4D Concepts. The unit is constructed of wicker shelves and a black metal frame. The three shelves are create for storing and displaying books, plants and much more.

Features:

  • Three wicker shelves
  • Black metal frame
  • Perfect for display or storage

Shipping: The order was placed late on Wednesday, so we will just say it was placed on Thursday. Friday I received an email saying that the bookcase had already shipped and the email had the Fed Ex tracking number I needed to see just where it was! A++ on shipping!


Packaging: I think if the bookcase had been 100% glass, it would have arrived safe & sound! Everything was wrapped up tight!



Assembly: Quick & easy! I had the bookcase together, with books & a cat on it within 15-20 minutes (that includes everything from carrying it into the house to books & a cat on it!). It was very easy to assemble, CSN Stores supplied everything I needed, plus extras!



Overall: Yes, it is a small bookcase, but perfect for the limited space I have available! Every step of the process has been a pleasure for me.



A big heart felt "Thank You" goes out to: J.Kaye for having a list of bloggers she recommends to anyone who asks! To Jason at CSN Stores for choosing my blog as a reviewer. And to the people that work in the shipping department (you guys are quick!) at CSN Stores and to Fed Ex for delivering my bookcase so gosh darn quickly!

7 comments:

Bingo said...

That looks great and now I really can't wait for mine to come! Why it even sounds like it didn't take as long to get there as I was thinking. I'm imagining 2 weeks at least. I can't wait and I too chose a smaller one than offered due to space. I love your choice as well. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

If you don't count the weekend, it took about 4 days to get here!
AND I have my eye on some other items from there too! I think their prices are really reasonable...

Linda Nguyen said...

Wow, that's so awesome! I like how you've taken pictures from start to finish. I didn't know wicker could be that resistant.

Talking about bookshelves, where are my IKEA bookshelves? I'm receiving more amd more books, and silly me, I still want to keep them. IKEA can be pricey though.

Thanks for the book case review. =)

Amy J said...

Man I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago and I just now got the email saying it is being shipped. I am so bummed that everyone is getting theres so fast and I still dont have mine! Yours looks great!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! So glad you got yours...and it's soooooo pretty!

Great review. :)

Unknown said...

Everybody in my house loves it...you know, now that I am putting books on it instead of on the coffee table, kitchen counter, end tables, anywhere there was a surface!!

Renee (BlacknGoldGirlsBookSpot) said...

OMG that bookcase is beautiful! It would totally go with my room decor! Maybe I'll put one on my b-day wishlist!!

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library