Thursday, August 27, 2009

I have FAILED...

I signed up to take part in the Southern Reading 2009 Challenge hosted by Maggie Reads.
It's ended and I did not read ONE book that was on my list! I so completely suck!
I won't give excuses, though I have a ton, but I will apologize for signing up for challenges and not even attempting to keep track of them! ARGHHH!!! Sorry! Now I have to go, I have to read all of the Sookie Stackhouse books and about 4 for the Books to Movie Challenge (and watch the movies)!


8 comments:

Missy B. said...

Don't feel that way! I signed up for The Sarah Dessen Challenge and have only read one out of her nine books. It happens! :)

Kathleen O said...

Did you try to keep track of thebooks, if so that is half the challenge...

Unknown said...

Well, I did try to keep track... but then i lost that list so I had to make another, then my UBS didn't have the books, then I just completely FORGOT about it!

Sarbear said...

Meh, life gets chaotic -- you don't suck : )

Unknown said...

I guess maybe I shouldn't have said I failed...I have read ALOT of books and one challenge falling in the cracks isn't so bad!

Wendi Zwaduk and Megan Slayer said...

Eh, stuff happens. When you want to get something done like that, you never can. But if you really want something done, you'll find the time. Keep the faith!: )

Linda Nguyen said...

Gosh, don't feel so bad Susie. As they say, "sh*t happens". I'm afraid I might not be able to complete a couple of the challenges too. Gosh, if I "fail" at the very challenge that I'm hosting, now that's going to look bad.

Don't worry about it. One silly challenge can't stop you. ;)

kalea_kane said...

Don't feel bad. You excelled at other things. :) I didn't even do a challenge this year. Come January though, I AM ON IT! :)

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library