Monday, February 15, 2010

Storm of Visions by Christina Dodd


Jacqueline Vargha has always run from her gift. Now Caleb D'Angelo forces his way into her life, demands his place as her lover, and insists she take her place as one of the Chosen. She flees, he pursues, but she can no longer deny her visions, or the dangerous man who is her downfall — and her destiny.

my thoughts~
I'm torn. Really. I wanted to love this book. It's the first in the Chosen Ones series and I love a great series. This book was ok. Not great. Not 'WOW'. I don't feel the need to rush right out and find the second book so I can read it right now. I will pick up the second book "Storm of Shadows" but I'm not in a rush. I think there is great potential for the series, which is why I'm not willing to give it up yet. The book was a little slow, but the last 50 pages or so felt overstuffed with...everything. If you've been wanting to read the series, go ahead. You might really enjoy it. Maybe it was the mood I was in. But I will be giving the second book a chance, but I'm buying from the UBS. If you've read "Storm of Visions" what did you think?

0 comments:

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library