SHE MEETS HER MASTER.
Art gallery curator Joy Montgomery has never liked her body's generous curves. And she's always been too shy to explore her wild side. But tonight, everything is going to change . . . Desperate to save her job, Joy approaches bad-boy artist Ash Hunter and asks him to exhibit his erotic work at her gallery. Ash agrees on one condition: Joy must pose as his model. But business soon turns to pleasure, as Joy experiences a passion beyond her wildest imaginings and Ash finds more than just inspiration in his voluptuous new muse.
Mass Market Paperback: 352 pages
Publisher: Forever; 1 edition (February 1, 2010)
about the author~
(from the authors website-it's long but I LOVE IT!!)
Lilli Feisty was born in the San Francisco Bay Area. Like a piece of driftwood, she has washed up on nearly every beach between Santa Cruz and the Oregon border.
Because she never attended any particular elementary school for more than a few months at a time, she amused herself during lonely recesses by writing what would nowadays be labeled fanfic featuring Michael Knight and Han Solo. Sometimes in the same story.
She owned an own art gallery for several years, holds a degree in Creative Arts and was just a few units short of her MA when she decided to drop out of school to write smut.
Her first novella was published in March 2007 and she’s been hard at work ever since. Her last novel, Bound to Please, has been nominated for a Romantic Times Reviewer’s Choice Award for Best Erotic Romance.
Ms. Feisty currently resides in Northern Nevada. When she’s not writing you might find her conducting “research” at brothels, staring out windows, or making Martinis.
And if that wasn’t enough….
Here are 50 Fascinating Feisty Facts!
Fascinating Feisty Facts:
1) She thinks the movie Clueless is one of the most brilliant Jane Austen film adaptations ever.
2) Her keyboard frequently needs to go in for repairs do to pesky, invasive toast crumbs.
3) She shattered her leg playing roller derby and, despite an overwhelming amount of pain, still managed to make the ER doctor blush.
4) She smokes little cigars.
5) She’s had a crush on Will Smith for over two decades.
6) She can do the Humpty Dance because it’s her chance to do the hump. She also once got busy in a Burger King Bathroom. Okay, it wasn’t Burger King.
7) Her favorite band is the Pixies.
8 ) Her favorite live performance was Prince.
9) She loves the phrase “Sugar on my Tongue”.
10) She thinks the musical episode of Buffy is the most brilliant thing ever written and considers Joss Whedon a genius.
11) She keeps threatening one of her best friends, who is a tattoo artist, that she’ll make him tattoo Spike on her right hand.
12) She’s right handed.
13) She likes sandwiches, and Joey is her favorite Friend.
14) One day she wants her house to be totally illuminated by Christmas lights.
15) She cried once while standing in front of a Kandinsky painting.
16) More than once, she’s sold the majority of her belongings in order to buy a plain ticket.
17) Once, she got off a train in Budapest and had no idea why. Turned out the city was amazing.
18) She once ate octopus at a tapas bar in Madrid at 2AM. She proceeded to get sick on a moving train the next morning, which belied the fact that she is:
19) Totally clumsy. She’s always falling down and covered in bruises. Hence, a friend has coined the phrase: Feisty Falls Down. So?
20) She will never stop saying the word “rad” and has passed on that legacy to her young son.
21) She has a habit of trying to urinate in mens’ urinals and has not quite perfected the skill.
22) Every year, on July 14th, she gets sad for no apparent reason. Then she remembers it’s the anniversary of her mother’s death.
23) Her next important birthday takes place on December 21st, 2012, a day some people believe the world will end due to a series of cataclysmic events. Lilli just hopes her friends will still remember to bring her presents despite all the end-of-the-world hoopla.
24) She likes writing when it’s raining outside.
25) Her biggest pet-peeve is when people say they “could” care less. She realizes this makes her a snob and really could not care less.
26) Thinks it’s funny when snobby people have bad table manners.
27) Enjoys cooking, but only for people she likes.
28) Is fascinated by Día de los Muertos
29) Her mother’s birthday is on Dia de los Muertos,
30) She thinks her ankles are her best feature but only the right one since the left one did not heal correctly after she broke her leg. It really bothers her that her calves and ankles are no longer symmetrical.
31) Always looks at a man’s hands.
32) Is a hopeless romantic and loves the phrase hopeless romantic.
33) Thinks Wild at Heart is one of the most romantic films ever made.
34) Her first finished novel was published and was nominated for an award.
35) She detests warm sprouts. They make her gag.
36) She thinks the lyrics, “Sometimes the tapestries of life get tangled in the loom” are brilliant, and the fact that they’re from a song called Writer’s Block make them even more brilliant.
37) She will sing karaoke anytime, anywhere, but will not speak in front of a crowd.
38) She has an uncanny sense of direction.
39) She hates exercise. Hates.
40) She loves the song “My Dick” by Mickey Avalon.
41) She can sing every song featured in The Pick of Destiny. By heart.
42) She owns one pair of jeans and approximately 100 dresses.
43) She hates shopping but likes things.
44) Dorothy Parker is one of her idols.
45) So is Peaches.
46) She likes to dance, but isn’t very good at it. However, her milkshake still brings the boys to the yard. And a few girls, too.
47) Her favorite book is Choke, by Chuck Palahniuk.
48) Eating waffles in a hotel room at 3AM is one of her favorite activities.
49) Would like to one day kiss Colin Firth, in the snow, while standing in her underwear.
50) Thinks the song “Fuck her Gently” by Tenacious D is incredibly romantic.
follow Lilli on Twitter
Sexy. Fun. EROTIC. If someone said that I could only use three words to describe this book, those would be my three words. I am planning on picking up 'Bound to Please' and any other book Lilli Feisty writes! I loved Joy and how messy she was. I loved Ash and how he took care of his family.
about the contest
Thanks to Anna at Hachette Book Group
Five winners will be choosen
The Contest ends at midnight on February 26th
Open to US & Canadian addresses.
No PO Boxes please.
No PO Boxes please.
We are changing how we do things!
Please go HERE & enter your info for a chance to win!