Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Lemonade Stand Award!

An Award for Bloggers who showAttitude and Gratitude!

Thanks go to Bookin With Bingo for the Lemonade Stand Award!
It's to remind us all that when life gives us lemons, make Lemonade!
If your not already reading Bookin With Bingo, be sure and check it out.
Now here are the blogs that I am passing this award on to with hopes that they will post it and pass it on appropriately and continue to charm us with their sweet, not sour, blogs---
and they are also new blogs, or new to me, that I am following and want to show support for! So please go visit them!
What the winners need to do for the award:
Here are the rules:
1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude
3) Link to your nominees within your post
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award
Thank you for your new, or new to me, blogs and I look forward to following you every day as you are now part of my blog list and I thank you for the joy you bring to so many!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Found your blog through J. Kaye. I have to say your blog is deserving of the awards! Congrats!

Bingo said...

That lemonade stand looks good on your blog! Glad you like it! Enjoy!

Alaine said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award!

~THE OPTIMISTIC PESSIMIST ~ said...

Ohh Thanks so much Susie.
I am in the land they call OHIO. Visiting my sister and seeing my Nephew graduate from high school.

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library