Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up
(06/11/11)

reviews
I was a slacker this week-NONE!
posts

what going on
This week has been busy! I have read, but in between stuff going on! My youngest, Matt graduated from high school on Wednesday! Woohoo! No more kiddos in high school! And we have his graduation party next Saturday, so that is taking alot of time, trying to figure out what food to have. We're having it at our favorite park and I can't remember if there is a grill there or not or if there is electricity at the shelter. 
Back to the reading, this week I've read: The Darkest Secret, The Darkest Passion, The Darkest Kiss, The Darkest Pleasure, The darkest Whisper, The Darkest Night. I also finished Ceremony In Death on audiobook. So that was my week...How was your week?








Photobucket

1 comments:

Kathleen O said...

We all have those kid of weeks. Mine was filled with "just to keep" busy things. I read a bit, went shopping.. for more books of course, had my hair done, a mani and a pedi, and had a free Makeover at the Clarions counter at Sears. Now I am going to do some more reading...
Have a good time with your sons graduation festivaties and congrats to all..

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library