Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Teaser Tuesday
(03/01/11)

    Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading! It's a great way to check out what your fellow bloggers are reading. Anyone can play! Here are the rules:
    • Grab your current read
    • Open to a random page
    • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from the page. PLEASE DON'T INCLUDE SPOILERS!
    • Share the author and title of the book so that others can add it to their TBR list if they want.

    my teaser~
    "Damn it, Highlander," she bit out, "I'm serious."
    "And so am I, lass," he whispered back. "I've never thrown a game in my life. I'll not start now."
    And and urgency made her reckless. She hissed, "Even if ye're playin' against...against the Queen o' Scotland?"
    He sighed and lifted a brow. "Ye don't think I know that?"
    ~Seduced by Destiny  by Kira Morgan




    0 comments:

    Help Teach A Child To Read

    Dolly Parton's Imagination Library