Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kiss An Angel
by Susan Elizabeth Phillips


Wedding Day
Pretty, flighty Daisy Devreaux can either go to jail or marry the mystery man her father has chosen for her. Arranged marriages don't happen in the modern world, so how did the irrepressible Daisy find herself in this fix?
Alex Markov, as humorless as he is deadly handsome, has no intention of playing the loving bridegroom to a spoiled little feather-head with champagne tastes. He drags Daisy from her uptown life to a broken down traveling circus and sets out to tame her to his ways.
But this man without a soul has met his match in a woman who's nothing but heart. Before long, passion will send them flying sky high without a safety net... risking it all in search of a love that will last forever.

my thoughts~
I always lean toward the paranormal, but every once in awhile, I just have to pick up a straight romance. You know what I mean. No witches, werewolves, vampires. Just a normal girl meets a 'somewhat' normal boy and they end up living happily every after. Today, I wanted one of those books. Boy, I'm sure glad that I downloaded this sweet, sweet book from my library! I read devoured this book in less than 8 hours (and 2 of those hours were spent enjoying  lunch with a couple of good friends) because I just didn't want to put it down!  I've read a few of SEP's books before and found them enjoyable, but this I enjoyed and I'm thinking I might just have to buy to keep on my shelves. Yes, I thought it was that good. I will be re-reading this book!



0 comments:

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library