Saturday, February 12, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up (02/12/11)

Photobucket

Books Reviewed:

 Flirt by Laurell K. Hamilton

My Posts This Week:
 Waiting On Wednesday
R.I.P. Brother
My Week In Review:
This has been a tough week for me personally. As I wrote earlier in the week, my brother passed away unexpectedly on Sunday. While most might think since we weren't terribly close, it wouldn't be so difficult to say that final good-bye. But it was. It was hard to see his 2 sons try to say good-bye. The youngest being 16 and he had just lost his maternal grandfather the Friday before. It was a lot for someone so young. As everyone know, I'm still unemployeed and since the services were held out of state, I had to use the money that I had been saving for a digital camera (you know, grandchild coming in August!!). So that fund will get restarted in a couple of weeks.
I have read quite a bit this week but I haven't even thought about writing my thoughts on them yet. I've read Bullet, Destined For An Early Grave & Love Is Murder this week and I just started Bloodfever. I think what I'm going to do is do 1 posting for the Night Huntress books once the newest comes out (02/22/11!) and I read it. hmmm... yep sounds like a plan to me!
That was my week.
How was yours?





Photobucket






0 comments:

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library