Friday, February 11, 2011

It's Driving Me Nuts!

Just recently, I began trying to remember some of the books that I read a long time ago. Like a decade or more. Yeah, that long ago. Here's the issue. My memory is crapola. Since the chemo, coma, blah, blah, blah, I have a horrible memory. First I was trying to remember a series about a woman that was taken captive by Indians and they fell in love (what? it was the 80's, (maybe the early 90's) shush!) It took me awhile but I figured out it was The Ecstasy series by Janelle Taylor (don't panic, I'll list them below!). Once I figured those out, I remembered reading a trilogy (maybe?) about a female (undercover) pirate and the man who becomes her husband. And you know, I'm not sure what her name was. I think it was Serena or Sabrina. I don't know. But as God as my witness, I will find these books! Do you have any ideas?

below is the Ecstasy series~
  • Savage Ecstasy
  • Defiant Ecstasy
  • Forbidden Ecstasy
  • Brazen Ecstasy
  • Tender Ecstasy
  • Stolen Ecstasy
  • Bittersweet Ecstasy
  • Forever Ecstasy
  • Savage Conquest

Photobucket


0 comments:

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library