Saturday, February 05, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up (02/05/11)

Photobucket
Books Reviewed: 

Book To Read Next Week
American Vampire by Jennifer Armintrout
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Love Is Murder by Allison Brennan
 

My Week In Review:
Wow! So in the last 36 hours I've read Darkfever & I've started Halfway To The Grave. HOW DID I MISS THESE BOOKS! All I can say is that I hope that the library has them in stock, I want to continue reading these series! Which make me ask, what other series have I missed out on?
This week, here in Indiana, we had ice storms. My yard is still nothing but inches of ice, it seems like. My car was a hunk of ice, so I was able to stay home those days and read, read, read! LOL! I've read Darkfever, Skin Trade, finished Last Sacrifice and Angelfire! Not to shabby, if I do say so myself! I go today and pick up Flirt and Bloodfever from the library!  
How was your week?





Photobucket





0 comments:

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library