Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up (01/22/11)

Photobucket
Books Reviewed:
My Posts This Week:
My Week In Review:
I got together with a couple of my friends Michelle & Monica to watch the first season of True Blood. It seems like it's been a long time since we just hung out with no kids or husbands. It was just us girls, and it was great! Don't get me wrong, their kids are great and I love them dearly, but sometimes you just need a "free" day. I think we are going to the Vera Bradley outlet sale together this year. I can't wait! I just recently found VB and I LOVE IT!  I read alot this week. I finished Cell, Father Mine: Zsadist & Bella's Story(a novella), I finished Eternal Prey, I read Carpe Corpus & Fade Out! I was a very busy girl, books wise! And I went to the library to get my new library card (mine had expired) and so I've been downloading books to read! I love having a Kobo ereader! I've joined a ebook tour group, Book Lovin' Bitches Ebook Tours! Well that's it for the week. How was YOUR week?

0 comments:

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library