Sunday, February 28, 2010

I was trolling Twitter tonight...

I was trolling Twitter tonight and found Conan O'Brien (personally, I feel as though he was royally screwed by NBC & Jay, I'm just sayin') and so in finding Conan, I followed his twitpic link to 'his' 92 Ford Taurus. While reading the comments that people left, someone left a link for Dirty Car Art and if you haven't seen it, you should visit! What this man does with paint brushes and a dirty car window is AMAZING!! Don't believe me? Look for yourself~
Mona Lisa with Stary Nights in the background! Wow!

View from the back
and its just a regular Pet Fest!

See? Isn't that amazing? I would hate to wash my car if I was lucky enough to have something like this on my car! I think Scott Wade is truly talented! Just awesome!




0 comments:

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library