Tuesday, March 17, 2009

About Me...

I'm the Mom of two, Brittni who is making me a Mimi in August & Matt who will be graduating high school very soon! I love to read and that led to this blog. My favorite series are: The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward, The In Death series by J.D. Robb, The Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost. There are others but those are my most current favorites (I reserve the right to add or subtract any series at any time, depending on my mood. I have been known to get pissy when a book doesn't go the way I think it should! LOL!) Some of my other hobbies are: cooking (I'm a fantastic cook, at least in my mind), crocheting, gardening (if you count 3 or 4 tomato plants each season gardening), watching movies and spending time with family & friends. I"m also a member of a book club that meets sporadically during the winter, but during the summer we meet weekly, poolside! I am in no way an experienced reviewer, but my reviews are my own. I might be a little late announcing the winners of the giveaways, but they will be announced! Unfortunately, I am currently looking for a job so I can't concentrate solely on my blog.
You may contact me at: myguiltypleasuresblog@gmail.com

0 comments:

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library