Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hello! Happy New Year!

Hello! It has been a REALLY long time since I've posted! So much (but not really) has been going on! I'm working like crazy and it's been work, eat and sleep! I am not reading as much as I like but I got to bring home the bacon! Right now I've just started reading Outlander by Diana Galbaldon(?) and I'm looking forward to reading more of her work. Well, I'm now posting from my iPhone, while in bed, and I need to get to sleep! 4:00 a.m. Comes way to early! Good night! Hopefully I will have a book review for you soon!

3 comments:

Trunganh1131 said...

Happy happy http://ung dung ngon.com

Jerome Samson said...

Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

After the birth of our last daughter 2 years ago, I noticed something about my husband that was completely different. He comes home late every night, sleeps on the couch never in the bedroom with me and doesn't give attention to me or the kids. I remember the night he came home drunk and told me he was no longer attracted to me after I had kids.
I cried myself to sleep that night, I could not believe that the man I have loved all my life will someday stopped loving me. Just few days to our wedding anniversary, he stopped coming home and would not take my calls. I had to talk to a friend and she suggested I contact a spell caster who could help me bring back his love and attention. It was the first time I heard such stuff existed, I give it a try with high expectations. After my contact with the Priest spellcaster, he helped me cast a spell that made my husband return home to me and our kids. I know a lot of people need this to help them stay happy in their marriages. You can contact Priest Obongibok let him help you; write him on email obongibok@priest.com or WhatsApp +13612367973.

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library