Monday, February 06, 2012

Third Grave Dead Ahead
by Darynda Jones

Grim reaper extraordinaire. Whatever. Charley Davidson is back! And she’s drinking copious amounts of caffeine to stay awake because, every time she closes her eyes, she sees him: Reyes Farrow, the part-human, part-supermodel son of Satan. Yes, she did imprison him for all eternity, but come on. How is she supposed to solve a missing persons case, deal with an ego-driven doctor, calm her curmudgeonly dad, and take on a motorcycle gang hellbent on murder when the devil’s son just won’t give up?


my thoughts~ OH MY! You know, when I read the second book in the series, Second Grave On The Left, I wondered just how was Ms. Jones going to pull off a third... Well, let me tell ya, she pulls it of just FINE! There is so much I want to say, but it would give away too many spoilers... I will say, that I can't wait to see more of Donovan, her Dad has become an Ass. And it did bring tears to my eyes toward the end.




1 comments:

Jerome Samson said...

Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library