Thursday, October 20, 2011

Triple Shot
by Sandra Balzo


The new Maggy Thorsen coffeehouse mystery -- There's a chill in the Wisconsin air, and it's a shot in the arm - a triple espresso shot- to Uncommon Grounds, the Brookhills coffeehouse owned by Maggy Thorsen and real estate maven Sarah Kingston. Their new autumn drink is a huge success. But two brokers have died lately, and Sarah herself is under investigation for irregularities at her job. Then a stench begins to percolate through the coffeehouse, and soon it's clear that corpses - like other bad things - do indeed come in threes.....


~ My thoughts on this book~


I was not aware that this was one in a series of books written by the author, but I will be loooking to find the books in this series that came before this one because I really liked it. The book does stand alone well, but I want to find out how some of the main characters came to know each other. I love a good murder mystery, especially when it keeps me guessing, and this one surprised me at the end which was great.



0 comments:

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library