Saturday, June 04, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up
(06/04/11)

reviews

posts
our week
This week I had another job interview but it is for a job that I didn't realize was a sales rep position. I don't know why they called me, I'm a customer service/ receptionist type of gal! Anyway, we will see.I am packing to move soon so the house is a complete disaster! And Friday, oh Friday! I went over and was just relaxing with some friends, poolside! Yippee! I can't believe that it is time to start up the Hapters again! The Hapters is the name of our summertime book club that is held once a week, in the pool! Best book club ever! Haha! This week I've read: Spider's Bite, Web of Lies, Venom & Tangled Threads by Jennifer Estep. I'm also listening to Ceremony In Death on audiobook. Well, that's my week...What about yours?






Photobucket

0 comments:

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library