Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up
(05/28/11)

reviews

my week
Another week closer to S-U-M-M-E-R!! I am loving the warmer weather! I am not one of those women that could move to Alaska. Nope, me, I'd want to go where the temperature is a nice warm 78 year around. So today is Saturday and Jim & I are heading to Turkey Run State Park today to hike some trails. Turkey Run has great trails, a big suspension bridge that scares the holy moly out of me when we walk across. But I still love it! This week I read: South of Salem, Mercy, How To Flirt With A Naked Werewolf, The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf and Kiss of Midnight. I also finished listening to Rapture In Death on audio
and started Ceremony In Death on audio. I have been offered a JOB (as long as I pass my background check & physical) that will be taking up quite a bit of my time so I won't be blogging as much. I'm thinking I might try to find someone to read & review here along with Sharon & myself. What do you think? And...
How was your week?

Photobucket

0 comments:

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library