Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (04/12/11)

Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading! It's a great way to check out what your fellow bloggers are reading. Anyone can play! Here are the rules:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from the page. PLEASE DON'T INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the author and title of the book so that others can add it to their TBR list if they want.
my teaser~
"Sometimes the best way to win a brawl is never begin it in the first place."
"Yeah, sure," I said. "People are so good at that."
 
Biting The Bullet (Jaz Parks series) by Jennifer Rardin
eBook, page 105
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mia said...

Haha nice teaser.I so totally have to read this book now.Heres my TT-http://bookaholic5.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-3.html
Mia

Kristen - Seeing Night said...

One of my fav series, just have the last two to read.
Here is my TT- Seeing Night Reviews

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library