Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Iron Queen
by Julie Kagawa

My name is Meghan Chase.I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
This time, there will be no turning back.

my thoughts~
What can I say? Julie Kagawa has created a series that has now joined my top 5 all time favorites series! For me The Iron Fey series is ranked up there with The In Death series, The Black Dagger Brotherhood series, The Shifter & Soul Screamers series. When I read The Iron Queen, I was transported to Nevernever. By the time I finished reading The Iron Queen, I felt like I had been through the war along side Meghan, Ash & Puck. And I am so thankful that I have The Iron Knight to look forward too! 










0 comments:

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library