Friday, January 01, 2010

Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts

Love blooms in the second novelin Nora Roberts's celebrated Bride Quartet series.



As little girls MacKensie, Emma, Laurel, and Parker spent hours acting out their perfect make believe "I do" moments. Years later their fantasies become reality when start their own wedding planning company to make every woman's dream day come true. With perfect flowers, delicious desserts, and joyful moments copatured on film, Nora Roberts's Bride Quartet shares each woman's emotionally magical journey to romance.



In Bed of Roses, florist Emma Grant is finding career success with her friends at Vows wedding planning company, and her love life appears to be thriving. Though men swarm around here, she still hasn't found Mr. Right. And the last place she's looking is right under her nose.



But that's just where Jack Cooke is. He's so close to the women of Vows that he's practically family, but the architect has begun to admit to himself that his feelings for Emma have developed into much more than friendship. When Emma returns his passion-kiss for blistering kiss-they must trust in their history...and in their hearts.



my review~



Bed of Roses is a quick & easy read that I really enjoyed. Emma & Jack's story is one that I know I will visit again and again along! The second book in Nora's Bride Quartet, Bed of Roses has everything you want in a romance although I will admit that I enjoyed reading 'Vision In White' a little bit more, but I think because I enjoyed MacKensie & Carter's story so much! Or maybe it is because I knew it was the first of 4 books.

2 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

First, your blog looks fantastic!! So fresh : )
Isn't this series fun? I've enjoyed the first two books and really look forward to the next two. I haven't read many NR books but I may try more.

Unknown said...

Mary, Thanks! I've been on a blogging 'hiatus' and wanted to start the New Year with a new look! I love, love, love all things Nora! I would recommend almost any book that she's written!

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library