Saturday, January 16, 2010

101 glam Girl Ways to an Ultra Chic Lifestyle by Dawn Del Russo

Every girl dreams of living a glamourous jet-set lifestyle, weather in the lap of luxury or on a tight budget. Dawn Del Russo Author of 101 Glam Girl Ways to an Ultra Chic Lifestyle provides quick cheeky tips to living that swank life. Put together simply each one-liner is illustrated by Barbara Ann Scarrillo with charming, fashionable sketches sure to delight. Indulge in this fabulous quick read. Dawn Del Russo, high profile fashion stylist has been featured in print like US Weekly, Life and Style, InStyle, Glamour, People StyleWatch and on Fox 5 NY for her style advice. Del Russo is also a contributing writer for RunningwithHeels.com and ChicGalleria.com. She has a keen sense of style and trends and is dedicated to helping women find their inner beauty, and confidence starting from the style on the outside. 101 Glam Girl Ways to and Ultra Chic Lifestyle is every women's secret guide to breezing through life glamourously.

Author: Dawn Del Russo
ISBN: 978-144956336
Publisher: BookSurge Publishing


Bella Dawn Boutique
Bella Dawn Blog
Buy The Book!



my review~ Ok, I've said before how a book is a quick read, but this book is really a quick read. I read it within 10 minutes!
Here are a few of my favorite tips:
Tip #32~Drink Red Wine- Why not look chic while enjoying a glass of antioxidants
Tip#70~ Make Life A Special Occasion- Everday should be treated like a special occassion, so go ahead, treat yourself
Tip#86~Learn How To Listen- Theres a reason why you have Two ears and one mouth


Each tip had its own illustration by Barbara Ann Scarrillo and it's own page. And each tip was indeed worthy of its own page!

This is a great book that came at a perfect time for me, since I just turned the dreaded 40 and have been in the hospital off and on since October. There hasn't been a time that I can remember that I've felt less glam. But this book that took me 10 minutes to read really opened my eyes back up to the simplest ways to glam up. And it reminded me to glam up to stay home too! Thank you Dawn Del Russo for giving me a book that was a quick & easy reminder to be GLAM! And that glam can be quick & easy too!


0 comments:

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library