Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Blogger on MGP!

I am very happy to say that my very best friend in the whole wide world, the one person who I think knows me better than anyone else ever has, Terese will be reviewing books here on MGP! I asked her to join me here, and since she is oh so sweet, she said yes! She is the Mama of 2 1/2 year old Jacob (aka Jake the Beefcake!), so most of her time is spent chasing after him, but when she does find time to read, she will be posting her reviews here! It might be one post a month, it might be every 6 months, but she is now a part of MGP!

just a little background about us:



Terese & I met when I moved in across the street from her family, we were in the 3rd grade and had the same teacher every year until we hit 6th grade. Like all friends (and siblings!) we had rough patches but we have always found our way back to being friends. I spent more holidays with her family than I spent with my own! Oh what a joyous Christmas it was, the year her family got Atari from Santa!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

How wonderful, for you especially, Susie, but for your readers too! I look forward to more wonderful book reviews from your blog!

Nice to meet you Terese!
~ Amy

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library