Friday, July 17, 2009

What's going on?

I just have to say..."WTH"??? I've been trying to post comments on several blogs this afternoon, and I keep getting the same message "This page can not be displayed". Does anyone know why this is happening? Is this happening to everyone or is the Blog Demon just picking on me? ARGH!!!

So here are the comments I was going to leave~

Bambi Reads~ Great Friday Fill-in answers! Nothing beats a dripping ice cream cone on a hot summer day!

Missy's Book Nook~ I'm so sorry to hear about your mom! I hope she gets better soon and she makes the best decision for her! I'll keep your family in my thoughts & prayers!

J. Kaye's Book Blog~ I don't know if I really bring any of my own personality to my blog. I "borrow" alot from other great blogs! (oh btw, other great blogs-thanks for sharing!)

3 comments:

Pam said...

I've had the same problems with blogger for quite some time when I use IE. You might try firefox. It works better.

Linda Nguyen said...

I've had some trouble posting a comment on a particular blog myself. I wanted to let them know they've been nominated for an award, and I couldn't even tell them! I felt awful! Well, I'll try again some other time, yet again.

Thanks for your comment Susie! =)

LoveMyCoffee said...

It is IE 8, sometimes if you hit the back button it will reload and stay reloaded. I've had the same problem every since Microsoft downloaded the IE 8 update. Thanks for the tip on Firefox, I'll try that out. Frustrating isn't it.

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library