Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Evermore by Alyson Noel

Seventeen-year-old Ever survived the car
crash that killed her parents, younger sister,
and their dog. Now she lives with an aunt in
Southern California, plagued not only by
survivor guilt but also by a new ability to
hear the thoughtsof all around her. She tries
to tune out all these distractionsby keeping
her hoodie up and her iPod cranked loud,
until Damen,the cute new boy at school,
convinces her to come out of her shell.


My review:
Another favorite author!! That's my first reaction to Alyson Noel's Evermore. My second reaction? HOW AM I GOING TO AFFORD ALL OF THESE BOOKS!!! LOL!


This is a book both teens & adults can enjoy. Alyson Noel has written a story that grips you from the beginning, and keeps your interest throughout the book. For me, it was a refreshing twist on heartbreak, love and immortality.

This is Alyson Noel's first book of the "Immortal" Series, with Blue Moon being released July 7th, 2009 in the US.

From the Alyson Noel website:
Dramatic rights have been sold to Spring Creek Productions and Warner Horizon for a TV series!
Woohoo! I've been waiting for a new show to come along!

3 comments:

~THE OPTIMISTIC PESSIMIST ~ said...

I have only heard good things about this book.
It is on my ttb list.

Yeah I agree whats with having to pay bill first... damn....

Unknown said...

Wow - love the concept of finding another really great series, I'm adding it to TBR.

supersped said...

omg!!! i cant wait to read this!!

Help Teach A Child To Read

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library